|Document to download|
The experienced user knows that measuring the dewpoint also requires measuring the fluid pressure (in accordance with ISO 8573), since the dew point depends on the pressure.
With the DEWPORT 495, the fluid pressure and the dew point are measured simultaneously. Thus, the user can be certain that the calculation is precise and free from human error.
A: -100 ° C ... -30 ° C Sensor for low dew point applications
B: -50 ° C ... +50 ° C Sensor for standard applications
A + B: For the whole spectrum of dew point measurement
This product is no longer in stock
* Select the generic if you don't know which model to choose. The sales department will contact you to determine the appropriate model.
Sensor A, equipped with new QCM technology, provides fast and precise measurement results over the range from -100 ° C to -30 ° C.
Sensor B made of polymer is better suited for wet applications in the range of -50 ° C to +50 ° C.
The two sensors are very easily interchangeable.
1. A modern and graphical user interface with touch screen allowing simple use like modern smartphones.
2. The data logger can store up to 100 million values on an SD card. The card can be removed to quickly transfer your data to a PC. The measured values can also be read by USB or Bluetooth and sent to the portable printer.
3. When using the portable printer, it is possible to generate a measurement report showing the measured values, the place, the date and the time of the measurement. At the same time, the measured values can also be stored for later analysis in the office.
4. To quickly connect it to the compressed air system and guarantee immediate availability for measurement, the DEWPORT 495 is delivered with a robust transport case equipped with a measurement chamber, a charger, a USB cable and a flexible Teflon tube.
|Measuring range||Sensor A : -100 °C ... -30 °C|
|Sensor B : -50 °C ... + 50 °C|
|Pressure : -0,1 ... 1,5 MPa|
|Temperature -30 °C ... +50 °C|
|Accuracy||Dewpoint : ± 2 °C @ -50 °C|
|Pressure : ± 0,005 MPa|
|Temperature : ± 0,3 °C|
|(Conditions : process temperature de 23 °C|
|± 3 °C and relative humidity < 90%, no|
|Sample gas||Non-corrosive gases|
|Ambient conditions||Ambient temperature: 0 °C ... +50 °C|
|Storage temperature : -40 °C ... +65 °C|
|Air humidity : < 90 %, no condensation|
|CEM: CEI / EN 61326|
|Response time||-50 °C -> -10 °C : < 10 s|
|-10 °C -> -50 °C : < 5 min|
|Charger / battery||USB Charger: Charging time 5 V CC, 2 A|
|Operating time: 6 h|
|Charging time: 4 h|
|Data logger||Memory capacity : 4 Gigabytes|
|Media : SD card|
Response time -50 ° C -> -10 ° C: <10 s
-10 ° C -> -50 ° C: <5 min
Charger / battery USB charger: Charging time 5 V DC, 2 A
Operating time: 6 h
Charging time: 4 h
Data logger Memory capacity: 4 Gigabytes
Media: SD card